Switching for an entirely new era of networking.
The Network. Intuitive.
Business today needs a network that Constantly learns. Constantly adapts. Constantly protects. A network that understands the world it is connecting. Some switches are not designed to handle the demand of new security threats, evolving IoT and mobility integration.
Cisco® networks have moved data for 80 percent of the Internet for the last three decades. And we don’t just move data. We study it. We work continually to understand it. We apply that knowledge when we design our switches. The result: the new Cisco Catalyst® Series switches.
Cisco Catalyst 9300 Switches
- Designed for the Internet of Things
- Cloud ready
- Optimized for mobility
- Services for proactive network management
- Similar price and twice the speed of a comparable Catalyst 3850 switch
How to position the 9300 with existing access switches
Talk to your Customers about Catalyst 9300
- Security: Evolving Security threats are becoming dynamic and pervasive and hidden in encrypted traffic, with different security needs for proliferation of devices and users as well as threat detection.
- Mobility: Wired/wireless deployments are a given. Client density, bandwidth scaling, converged management, advanced security, flexible uplinks and POE are must for new business environments.
- IoT: The exponentially growth of IoT devices will require unified network control, more automation and more advanced security.
- Cloud: Workloads are moving from private to public so IT can do more with less. This creates a need for SLA consistency across and requires new security and access control over the cloud.